Job Reference: MORACCMGRELEC
Salary: €35-37k + Bens
Location: Clonshaugh, D17
Contract type: Full-time
Working hours: 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday with flexibility
**Opportunity to progress to Field Sales with European travel**
The Account Manager position is a career development position; successful individuals will have the opportunity to advance to full time sales positions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to customer inquiries and verifies customer’s understanding of information.
- Records customer inquiries and documents response.
- Responsible for attracting potential customers.
- Offers products and services to existing customers.
- Strong familiarity with sales and lead generation.
- Submitting requests for quotes.
- Achieves defined goals for all department metrics.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Will adhere to our client’s quality system policies, applicable standards, and quality manual as dictated.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Communications or Marketing.
- Previous customer service and/or sales experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, organized and efficient.
- Excellent computer skills specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to manage processes.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv to email@example.com
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed, and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If, however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant