Our client, is an international leader in buying, selling and distribution of pre-owned luxury accessories to both consumers and retailers, with office in Europe, North America and Asia. They are currently expanding their Dublin team and seeking to hire an Accounts & Office Administrator. The role is primarily an accounts role and will involve supporting general administrative tasks. You will report to the Accounting Manager
Location: Dublin 17
Hours: 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: €27-28K + Bonus (after 12 months of service)
Start: February 2021
The ideal candidate will hold an Accounting or Business qualification along with 2 years’ experience in an accounting or finance role. The role is 70% accounts and 30% administration.
- Qualification (Level 5-8) in Accounting or Business
- 2 years’ experience working in an accounting, finance or business administration role
- Practical experience of accounting system: SAP or similar accounting software.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word)
- Advanced level of professional English.
- Good working knowledge of office environment
- Autonomy and sense of responsibility
- Professional communication skills
- Organised and disciplined
- Capacity to handle large volumes of work
- Adaptable to change
- An interest in fashion or luxury good an advantage
- An interest in working in start-up business
- Internal daily accounting/bookkeeping files (bills, expenses, receipts, reports, etc.)
- Day to day client invoicing & communication.
- Create basic financial reports, sales reports and staff commission reports.
- Daily data entry with SAP Business One accounting software.
- Accounts Payable – processing all supplier related invoices and payments reconciliations.
- Accounts Receivable – Daily invoice processing, posting/interface, Credit Control and reconciliation of systems.
- Bank and credit card reconciliation.
- VAT and VIES reports (ROS system)
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
- General administration tasks such as office organization, archiving, filling documentation.
- Ordering and Ensuring all office equipment / supplies are updated and organized as required.
- Day to day supplies and equipment including cost optimization and control office budget,
booking trips and organizing travels for staff members.
- Manage direct office phone calls and correspondence.
- Manage office supplies.
- HR Administration ; recording annual leave, payroll processing, preparation of employment contracts.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant