Job Reference: ADADMINSECASSISTANT
Salary: €30-33k DOE + benefits
Contract type: Full Time
Location: Dublin 6 (close to D2/Charlemont Luas stop)
High volume digital dictation
Essential Candidate Requirements: Extremely organised, experienced in a very fast-paced environment, high level of accuracy and attention to detail, advance MS Office skills and fast accurate keyboard skills.
Purpose of Job:
To support an IP Attorney with their daily duties in order to ensure that Intellectual Property services are provided in an effective and efficient manner. To support the firm’s Trade Mark Attorney team by accurately and thoroughly preparing and filing trademark applications, reviewing, reporting and responding to trademark-related documents filed with and received from local and foreign government offices and Associate firms. To follow the instruction carefully and accurately, complete assignments in a timely manner, and be able to work both cohesively within a team environment but also independently as necessary.
- Secretarial support in particular with digital dictation, editing and Dictaphone typing.
- Ensuring physical files are kept up-to-date and orderly.
- Preparing official documents and completion of online forms.
- Entering, updating and maintaining information on specialised database systems.
- Using a variety of internal and external software packages, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel to produce correspondence, documents, presentations, records and spreadsheets, as required.
- Manual and electronic file creation, maintenance and closure.
- Preparing invoices, including obtaining purchase order numbers where required
- Issuing reminders to clients of outstanding requirements/deadlines.
- Assuming responsibility for accuracy of all outgoing correspondence.
- Assisting Attorney with managing incoming correspondence.
- Monitoring of deadlines in conjunction with Attorney.
- Assisting in the training of new employees as requested
- Periodic Reception cover.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant