Excellent Client relationship and self-starter
High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Completing administrative tasks relating to site processes
Mon – Friday
Salary and Benefits: very competitive basic salary, Pension, Family health insurance, holidays, flexibility and career advancement
· Excellent Client relationship and self-starter skill
· Have (if Possible) site processes administrative experience
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively.
· Experience of working in a multi skilled team environment
· Strong written and verbal English language skills
· Strong Excel skills with good Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project skills.
· Completing administrative tasks relating to site processes.
· Populate online project tracking details such as EHS statistics, costs and training records
· Develop presentations and reports to support facilities management execution as well as taking minutes at meetings.
· Provide document control during projects including but not limited to compiling O&M manuals, as-built project drawings, invoicing, EHS audits, EHS good catches and EHS plans.
· Maintain documentation and status data in online IT system and also through Training Software programs
· Support JLL management with financial control and Invoicing
· Complete all related administrative tasks
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*