Job Reference: PDBUSCONTEXPERT
Salary: €Neg DOE
Contract type: Full-time
Location: Saudi Arabia
The Business Continuity Expert is responsible for developing, assessing, coordinating and communicating business continuity program. The role is to ensure the continuation of all critical businesses, operations and technologies in the event of a major business disruption. This position is also, responsible for driving and providing leadership to the business, operations and technical teams. This is accomplished by maintaining and executing the business continuity program within the airports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop the Business Continuity Management program for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
- Work with executive managements team across the organization to ensure effective understanding of Business Continuity Plans and Disaster Recovery strategies.
- Work with various departments to develop and maintain up-to-date Business Continuity plans using a risk-based approach.
- Work with HR to develop and conduct training and exercises for both Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
- Develop contingency plans to deal with organizational emergencies.
- Ensure quality, up-to-date documentation exists.
- Ensure BCMS complies to ISO 22313 (if external compliance is required then ISO 22301) and ACI recommendations.
- Support the Risk management manager to consult on matters related to particularly Risk management, or Airport strategy and performance in general.
- Member of our client’s Business Continuity steering committee.
- Assist and guide the Oversight Team (consisting of our client’s company and external stakeholders).
- Assist departments in developing BCP related to procedures and training.
- Review and Audit Business Continuity Plans.
- Carry out testing of Business Continuity Plans.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.