Job Reference: ADBUYELE
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Dublin North
Source and procure goods and services from the renewable energy industry. Buy parts and equipment. Successful candidates have a high success rate of sourcing parts from a substantial network of suppliers. They must be able to meet all sourcing goals with minimal supervision and direction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing products and negotiating prices
- Manage a substantial network of supplier relationships.
- Ability to purchase defective materials.
- Purchase stock inventory as well as provide procurement support for any back ordered products.
- Negotiate pricing and delivery schedule for parts.
- PO generation and maintenance. Daily updating of purchasing reports and P.O.s into Oracle database, expedites orders, maintains the database for vendor performance and existing orders.
- Interfaces with customers and all level of employees
- Prepare a range of status reports.
Experience and Technical Knowledge:
- Experience in the spare parts industry (highly preferred)
- BSc Degree in a relevant discipline
- Requires good technical knowledge and negotiating skills, excellent verbal and written skills.
- High volume buying experience with short lead-time with ability and flexibility to meet customer satisfaction in fast-paced environment.
- MS Windows, Word, Excel, Oracle experience.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant