Salary: €Neg DOE
Contract type: Full Time Contract
Location: Saudi Arabia
The Cargo & Logistics Director is responsible for managing and growing the cargo business to increase the cargo movement and the amount of cargo tonnage by increasing the number of scheduled cargo airlines operating at the companies airport. Drive land and air side. Increase strategic company footprint that can support the strategic growth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set the Cargo & Logistics strategy as it relates to airline, cargo and direct the implementation of the divisional strategy in the Cargo & Logistics Division.
- Contribute divisional business plans, and develop the department’s objectives, annual plan, and Cargo Development strategy, and manage its execution in line with the division’s business plan and strategy.
Develop the department’s budget in line with annual plans, and the divisions overall business plan and target objectives and share the budget with the Chief Commercial Officer for review and approval.
- Review and approve business plans for all department projects and shares with Chief Commercial Officer.
- Monitor the revenue and financial performance of the department against the approved budget, ensure timely and accurate revenue and financial report to Chief Commercial Officer and implement corrective measures and plans to increase revenue and mitigate costs.
Monitor the operational performance of the department against the approved targets and KPIs, report on variances to the Chief Commercial Officer and manage the implementation of corrective measures in coordination with the Corporate Performance Management function.
- Manage the selection and employment of experienced and qualified candidates; assigning the right people in the right positions as per the strategic direction of the department.
- Post graduate with experience in same field OR minimum 10 years’ experience on business field OR equivalent.