Contract (9 months)
Dublin City (remote and office-based work)
Provide ICT support to all users, ensure all ICT assets are up to date and provide administrative and clerical support to the executive in delivering the functions to the Executive in delivering the functions to the clients Council, it’s Committees and Registration Boards
- Provide general clerical / administrative support, including filing, photocopying answering / making telephone calls, dealing with email / drafting correspondence etc.
- Assist members of staff / various stakeholders with general ICT queries and support of end user software systems
- Manager the internal ICT Helpdesk system
- Maintain asset log of all ICT hardware
- Assist in the encryption of Laptops and USB keys
- Support the maintenance of the office desktop environment
- Assist with the set-up of ICT equipment for organisation of meetings
- Assist in the administration of the Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and the phone system
- Organise diaries, schedule meetings with various stakeholders, organise room bookings and catering as required.
- Prepare spreadsheets, databases and any other information resources as required
- Maintain filing system and record management system in accordance with client policies.
- Deal with routine queries and complaints
- Prepare reports and business cases as required
- Work as part of a team to deliver the client services and support line-managers and colleagues
- Carry out such other duties as required from time to time.
- Participate fully in any cross-functional training initiatives from time to time.
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by the CEO or other Officer from time to time.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work accurately within tight deadlines
- Proven organisational skills and ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritise workloads
- Adaptability and flexibility are important
- Demonstrable customer service skills
- Ability to work with confidentiality and discretion to a high degree is expected
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of office processes and equipment is important
- PC proficiency is vital
- Knowledge of the client’s work
- Experience working for a similar organisation
- Third level legal qualification
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant