Role: Client Services Analyst
Reporting Line: Head of Client Services
Location: Dublin (remote working during Covid-19 restrictions)
Salary: €28-35K Neg DOE
Our client is a global RegTech platform delivering a set of comprehensive and highly complementary technology-enabled regulatory solutions to the financial services industry. Their clients are large global Asset Managers, Hedge Fund Managers, Life Insurance companies and Fund Administrators.
They are currently seeking to hire a highly motivated and enthusiastic Client Service Analyst with knowledge of financial products and markets.
The role will involve partnering with the client and various data providers to control data workflows and validate their product data via an inhouse portal. You will be expected to gain a strong understanding of our clients’ business and to use your expertise to deliver added value by suggesting data validation rules to the clients that will further improve data quality. You will also compile and distribute Management Information Reporting on the service delivery.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Economics/FinTech/Business Studies or equivalent. A Fund Industry qualification an advantage, not essential
- 2-3 years in financial services (banking or fund industry) in a middle/back-office role
- High Computer literacy / proficient with MS Office suite.
- Database knowledge – SQL Databases user knowledge, an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent level of English
- Highly Numerical
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritise and organise daily task
- Ability to document processes and maintain procedures
- Team player
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant