Salary: €Neg DOE
Contract type: 0.2WTE
The successful candidate will be expected to work with a diverse range of colleagues, across countries and have excellent network development skills. This will be a 0.2WTE post, however, the hours are flexible and will require availability to collaborate with other colleagues at reasonable notice during the working week and at times during weekends.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- To innovate in the area of registry technology by contributing to the design of the next generation of registry platform(s).
- Contribute to the continued development of a portfolio existing patient registries and assist in the evaluating of research proposals for future registries.
- Maintain and build NISR’s reputation for high quality, high impact and innovative research.
- Publish and disseminate a wide range of outputs and ensure they are both understandable and influential.
- To establish and maintain existing contacts with the national & international dermatological scientific community, including external research networks and funding bodies, building relationships to increase collaborative working opportunities. This activity will enhance the reputation of the NISR, leading to increased income generation opportunities.
- Assist in the development of an informative website and its on-going maintenance.
- To support the Chief Executive and members of the board of directors.
Essential Qualifications and Skills
- Healthcare Informatics: Masters or higher qualification
- Experience of patient registries (ideally 2 or more years)
- Experience of handling data protection and ethical issues
- Experience in working with data within the hospital environment
- Experience with interoperability solutions and associated standards
- Experience of working with nomenclature and classification systems
- Possess scientific writing skills
- Possess good interpersonal skills and be able to present research data at domestic and international meetings