Salary: €Neg DOE
Contract type: Full Time Contract
Location: Saudi Arabia
The Commercial Director is responsible for overseeing the provision of commercial services across the company, in line with the companies strategy and in accordance with approved policies and procedures, set standards and national and international regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Articulate, develop and update the Commercial Division’s strategy in compliance with the Company’s strategy, and lead its execution in line with the company’s short, medium, and long term goals and objectives.
- Develop the Commercial business plans, KPIs and milestones in line with the company strategy, and ensure departmental annual plans are in line with the divisional business plan.
- Develop the divisional budget and ensure departmental budget are in line with the divisional budget, and set in accordance to the company budgeting policies and processes.
- Oversee all expenditures within the division and ensure that all divisional procurement decisions are taken in line with the company’s Finance and Procurement & Contracts policies and processes.
- Monitor the financial performance of the division against the approved budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting on variances to the Finance Division and formulate corrective measures and plans to optimize financial performance of the division.
- Monitor the operational performance of the Commercial Division against the approved targets and KPIs, and takes the necessary corrective and preventive measures, in coordination with the Corporate Performance Management protocols, to enhance performance and better serve the business.
- Oversee the development and approval of business cases for all Commercial divisional projects, and present them to the CEO (as well as respective overseeing boards) for approval.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent is preferred
- At seven (7) years relevant experience in a similar role