Roles and Responsibilities:
- Client facing role with extensive Business hand holding required.
- Contribute as part of the team in discussions related to various acquisitions related activities like forecasting, strategy creating, reviewing various reports, etc.
- Assist in Data migration from one data structure to another.
- Help in planning, capture and translation of data migration requirements into the design and execution
- Interacting with Business stakeholders for requirements gathering, analysis, documentation etc. related to migration activities.
- Organise workshop with SMEs or Business Stakeholders to ensure seamless requirements gathering & query resolution.
- Engage in extensive source data analysis and can translate them into migration strategies for various data elements.
- Define business rules for handling source data and validating these with key stakeholders.
- Creating / translating BRD to SRS or Migration Strategy document.
- Creating user story and conducting story refinement sessions, with various stakeholders in case the project is on Agile methodology.
- Create workflow & process flow diagrams for mapping source data to target data, including any transformation required.
- Support the Data analyst/engineers in data cleaning, conversion / transformation, validation, etc.
- Liaison between Technical team & Business stakeholders, addressing the queries and seeking resolutions.
- Review Test strategy & Test specifications to assist or support FT/SIT/UAT/BAT.
- Works with Scrum Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organizational project or product teams.
- Work with the delivery / implementation teams as a SME to provide domain inputs and to ensure delivery and implementation of the proposed solution.
- Drawing out various reports and charts by using appropriate tools.
- As an integral part of the Banking Consulting Team, the person will be responsible for leading the discussions with client from a Business perspective.
- 4-8 years of banking / FIS industry experience, having worked in Tier-1 IT organizations.
- Working experience on Data migration & any acquisition project is preferred.
- Extensive Business hand-holding experience necessary.
- Understanding of Waterfall / Agile methodology with experience of working in both preferred.
- Experience in Creating use cases, user story, workflow diagrams, project artefacts like BRD, SRS, etc.
- Good grip on MS Office suite, including Word, Excel & PPT.
- Experience of working on data analysis & migration tools like Tableau, Power BI, SQL, Oracle etc.
- Hands on experience on various tools including ALM, JIRA & Confluence.
- Experience in conducting / supporting UAT/BAT.
- Good communication skills with ability to lead domain discussions.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*