Contract Data Test Manager (1yr, renewable contract )
- Assure data consistency, integrity and quality at all stages of the migration process.
- Identify, deliver & execute a tools-based solution for in-depth data validation on BKK and AS400 systems.
- Define a test operating model that ensures a robust and consistent approach across different systems to coordinate data validation activity in line with wider programme delivery plans.
- Define a reporting process that clearly and consistently articulates data validation status and outputs, using metrics and fact-based reporting to inform risk status.
- Liaise with the programme team and Business stakeholders to review testing outcomes and secure sign-offs and approvals for the approach, closure and any associated risk acceptance.
- Must have proven experience of data migration testing.
- Must have proven Test Management experience and demonstrate successful management, coordination and reporting of test delivery.
- Should have technical knowledge of data management and analysis processes and tooling.
- Must possess effective communication skills, and have the ability to translate complex data into management information.
- Must have strong plan delivery experience and evidenced skills of plan management at macro and micro level.
- Must have strong stakeholder management skills, and the ability to balance regular comms and reporting with daily task management.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*