Responsible for deploying the Business Transformation Frameworks within their programme/project and instilling good programme/project disciplines within their programme/projects and across Global Change Delivery and the Group. The role holder has end to end responsibility for all aspects of the programme/project, including definition, planning, execution & implementation, governance & control, financial, resource and change management. They are also responsible for effective handover of the programme/project into Business as Usual operations to support effective benefits realisation. They work closely with their respective Portfolio Manager, the Global PM Practice team and their senior stakeholders to ensure alignment of their programme/project with the wider change portfolio and the Group Strategy, Values and Behaviours.
This role holder will establish and deliver the PM Change the Bank portfolios which could include but is not limited to: Service Sustaining portfolio, Transformation, Corporate Real Estate portfolio.
You must be authorised to work in the UK
Experience and Responsibilities:
- Outstanding project and programme management experience which include communications capabilities, decision making and problem solving skills, lateral thinking, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding and proven experience of Programme and Project Management methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Ability to direct and influence people in a matrix orientated environment and establish working partnerships at a junior and senior organizational level.
- Proven experience of positive, challenging interactions with Senior Executives across the business.
- Outstanding relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels across the Group.
- Change agent with proven ability of implementing large scale organizational, procedural, technology and people related change programmes.
- Proven ability to articulate complex issues concisely and in simple language to recognise to the global remit of this role.
- Detail orientated.
- Strong financial analytical background and proven ability in financial/analytical reasoning, including being able to contextualise financial data into business activities and conclusions.
- Experience of delivering large scale change programmes within a Technology organization, with Infrastructure experience.
- High level of drive and motivation to ensure delivery of a broad range of outputs simultaneously across HSBC.
- Experience of leading and managing teams with proven track record of working with diverse, cross functional teams that are located regionally and worldwide.
- Experience of driving continuous improvement
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.