An exciting role to work as part of an award-winning global function for a leading multinational company with 50,000 employees worldwide. Our client is seeking to hire a Corporate Operations Manager for Workplace Services. The primary responsibility will be the overseeing and management of the Workplace Services team (porter services, mailroom, snack/ refreshment/coffee services, landscaping and environment services) initially working from the companies current Dublin locations (South Dublin) and later in the year from their new location, a Class A office space in the Dublin City Centre. The successful candidate will report to the Director, Workplace Services UK&I
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in managing a large-scale campus, a background in Workplace Services, Facilities Services, Office Services or closely related functions and demonstrated experience in people management, staff supervision, development and training of corporate services personnel. You will be a critical thinker, innovate and demonstrate proven success in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
· 7-10 years’ experience in Corporate Workplace Services, Facilities Services, Office Services or similar
· 5 years’ experience as a people manager with a proven track of successfully supervising, developing and training staff
· Experience managing a large-scale campus under full repairing lease obligations.
· Experience delivering best in class customer service
· Demonstrated ability to manage projects and workflow to ensure accuracy and quality
· Analytical thinking to identify and understand complex corporate business, challenges and solutions
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment where priorities change frequently
· Demonstrated ability to manage the overall business initiative or several components of a large, complex project
· Ability to manage a group of specialists and be a Single point of contact, managing several competing priorities
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Good project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks across various user groups
· Excellent independent decision-making capabilities and a solutions oriented attitude
· Must be a self-starter
· Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs.
· Manage, develop, and lead a Corporate Services team that is ready to execute to the highest standard of service. Retain talent through successful on-boarding, coaching and developing personal growth opportunities. Provide leadership in a customer service intensive environment.
· Oversee the teams focusing on office services, space planning and tenant relations.
· Partner and operate as one with the extended workplace services team.
· Work in conjunction with the client and the full scope of Facilities Outsourcing Services personnel to determine time frames and identify required resources for the management and day to day operations for the new location. Identify areas of concern and develop plans to resolve them.
· Daily management of objectives, priorities, risk and performance management of all reporting staff members according to corporate policies and best practices
· Vendor Management – ensure we have the best in class suppliers and effectively implement vendor management best practices.
· Support and manage the outsourcing strategy for the Dublin Campus operations
· Drive operational objectives with ongoing process improvement initiatives to continually improve service, project delivery, and customer success for Ireland.
· Work closely with EMEA functional team to evolve existing and develop new workplace services standards in EMEA
· Partner and develop strong relationships with all key business partners
· Strive for excellence in day-to day business, identify technology and process gaps and ensure decisions are data driven. Scale services to support the future growth of the organisation and improve collaboration with key vendors and internal business partners.
· Responsible for department budget
· Responsible for providing business and organisational expertise to deliver a high-class experience to all guests and employees.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant