Location:North County Dublin
Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
Package: Salary DOE + Quarterly Bonus + Company Pension contribution + Attractive Annual Leave (increasing with service)
The primary function of this full-time, office-based role is to provide managerial guidance and support for the Customer Services team. You will act as a point of contact for Senior Management regarding delivering total customer satisfaction through all communication channels.
The ideal candidate will have min 3 years’ proven experience managing a small CS team, ideally with a background in freight, logistics or supply chain. You will be a a pro-active individual who is dedicated to managing the Customer Service team to achieve and deliver a high standard of professional service plus continuous improvement, throughout the departments.
Essential Criteria & Key Competencies:
- 3 years+ management experience, preferably in a similar freight / logistics environment
- Excellent leadership and people skills with a hands-on approach to management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (oral & written).
- Customer focused with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Previous experience dealing directly with customers and attending customer meetings.
- Reporting and presentation skills.
- Must ensure professional approach in all aspects of the role and ability to follow through on queries until resolution is sought.
- Ability to prioritise workload and ensure all targets are achieved.
- Excellent attention to detail and analysing skills.
- Reporting skills.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve set targets.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexible attitude to work.
- Degree/Qualification in relevant field desirable.
- Guides and monitors BAU Analysts.
- Quality checks & reviews of regulatory filings.
- Monitors workflows & processes.
- Timelines & processes planning.
- “Gatekeeper” for client related queries during filing season.
- Agent of change – reducing risks, optimizing & scaling up existing service offerings.
- Service level agreements – adherence & monitoring.
- Operational reviews with Clients (post-mortems).
- Constant upskilling & training of BAU analysts.
- Continuous improvements.
- Management of the Customer Service team to ensure that all client queries are logged, and responses given within an appropriate & agreed timeframe.
- Responsible for the administration of the Customer Services Department- to manage all issues e.g., monitor and review attendance, implement HR policies, return to works, team meetings, payroll, investigation, and disciplinary meetings, manage grievances in a timely fashion in line with Company policies.
- Approve all holiday requests whilst ensuring adequate cover for each role within the Department.
- Prepare and issue weekly KPI reports to Operations Office Manager.
- Provide regular internal and ad hoc reporting on time – work closely with neighbouring departments and management.
- Identify annual training needs for customer service department to ensure departments are developed in line with industry needs.
- Attend all client meetings / QBR’s as required, to deliver an account of the Customer Service function where customer query resolutions are managed.
- Consistently review the operation to seek continuous improvement in customer service and cost management.
- Manage and ensure Health and Safety practices are adhered to within Department.
- Other duties associated with Health and Safety when required.
- Responsible for the completion of the accident and incident investigation reports when they are reported.
- Team Management- lead and motivate your team to ensure Department KPI’s are achieved, and excellent Customer Service is provided to all customers and suppliers.
- Ensuring all new starters receive training and managing the performance reviews process.
- All other associated duties as required.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant