Job Reference: SNDATAOPSLEADJ
Salary: €80k DOE
Contract type: Full-time
*NB: You must have an EU passport or a Work Permit to work in Ireland, to be considered for this role*
Our client, a performance marketing agency and technology platform is seeking to hire an experienced Data Operations Lead, to join their Analytics and Insight teams.
This position is ideal for a high-quality operator who has a number of years’ experience in a numerical environment, and who harbours an ambition to deliver high-impact solutions within a small & tight-knit team.This position will report directly to the Senior Business Intelligence Manager in the Dublin office.
- Develop Data Ops strategy in partnership with Data engineering and analytics team.
- Act as central point person for all data assets in the data warehouse and guide the team in navigating the data warehouse.
- Identify data quality issues and work with Data engineering team towards the resolution.
- Collect and documents Data requirements from Data scientists and analysts.
- Work with Data architect to ensure all data needs are addressed and made available to stakeholders in time.
- Develop relationship with source system owners, establish communication channel and stay ahead with releases and impact to Data warehouse systems.
- Define and build Data health dashboard to provide visibility to stakeholders.
- Develop automated alerts on data quality issue on day to day operations, keep all stake holders on any outages.
- Communicate with all stakeholders on all data quality issues in time and follow through the resolution.