Job Reference: SNMOBILEANALYSTDSA
Salary: Up to €70k DOE
Contract type: Full-time
Location: Dublin City Centre
Our client, a performance marketing agency and technology platform, our seeking to hire skilled and passionate Senior Data Scientists to work within their Analytics and Insight teams. You will be primarily focused on console/PC games and be responsible for crunching data, building models, and extracting insights. Model outputs are used in a production environment to power live-ops (in-game monetization) and marketing (in-game, in-console, and direct). Insights are used by leadership to manage the business and improve the product. Their games are played by millions every day, and in-game monetization is part of the Analytics group, so their team has a very rich dataset to play with, and a direct path to implementing our outputs.
- Analyse player gameplay and economy telemetry data to understand player behaviour and suggest actions to improve the player experience.
- Build player churn prediction, spend propensity, lifetime value and marketing efficacy models.
- Build forecasting, economic/financial, and operational efficiency models.
- Test acquisition, engagement, marketing and monetization strategies to improve performance.
- Work closely with development teams to provide insights into game quality, difficulty, and fun.
- Work closely with performance marketing team to optimise targeted audiences, identify measurable KPI’s and report on performance of advertising campaigns.
- Establish and distribute regular performance reports based on simple telemetry and advanced models.
- Perform ad hoc analyses for finance, marketing, production and operations.
- Present analysis findings in writing and via presentation (including for remote groups).