Job Reference: SNDATASUPPENGD
Salary: Up to €60k DOE
Contract type: Full-time
Location: Dublin City Centre
*NB: You must have an EU passport or a Work Permit to work in Ireland, to be considered for this role*
Our client, a performance marketing agency and technology platform is seeking to hire an experienced Data Support Engineer, to join their Analytics and Insight teams.
This position is ideal for a high-quality operator who has a number of years’ experience in a numerical environment, and who harbours an ambition to deliver high-impact solutions within a small & tight-knit team.This position will report directly to the Senior Business Intelligence Manager in the Dublin office.
- Work very closely with data engineering team to deploying data and analytics applications into production.
- Ensure proper documentation exist for data pipelines during transition, develop and maintain the run books.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and fix the data pipelines that feed our Data warehouse system.
- Automate monitoring and alerting downstream systems on outages and failures.
- Own minor bug fixes and enhancements on existing data feeds in partnership with Data engineering team.
- Provide feedback to data engineering team on design and implementation of data pipelines
- Work with Systems engineering, vendors in resolving the outages.
- Manage and administer the Data and analytical systems as required.