Salary: €50K DOE + eShop completion bonus
Hours: 9am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Our client, an established provider of components to a range of industry sectors including Agri, Pharmaceutical, Food & Drink and Waste/Energy Management is seeking to hire an experienced eCommerce/Digital Marketing Specialist to initially manage the building of an eShop working with external vendor and thereafter maintain website content, digital marketing initiatives, social media for the business and trade event management.
- Work with 3rd parties to coordinate, build, launch and maintain a B2C & B2B eShop
- Plan, execute, manage and monitor digital marketing strategies
- Content management of website, brochures etc
- Manage company social media platforms
- Proactively promote brand awareness
- Track analytics of social media to form better strategies
- Distribution of regular marketing/promotional material to customer database
- Manage tradeshows/exhibitions (UK, German, Ireland)
- Liaising closely with the sales team on marketing campaign
- Degree in Marketing, with a focus on Digital Marketing
- Background in digital marketing
- Proven experience taking ownership for the development and launch of an eShop
- Highly capable of creating, launching and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Confident and capable of taking ownership for marketing projects/initiatives
- A self-starter with an ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant