Digital Services Manager
Dublin Southwest (close to M50, N4/M4)
€70k + DOE
Summary Job Description:
Our client is looking to recruit a Digital Service Manager to lead and drive the digital and IT innovation and transformation across all aspects of the Operations. They will put a special focus on the use of digital tools, platforms, technologies, services, and processes.
- Develop relationships with all stakeholders and build a framework to:
- Establish a systematic approach to review and evaluate systems and software’s used in the organisation. Systems in use: SOCS, SIMS, Orah, Everest, Microsoft, Finance/HR Packages SAGE, Operations/Facilities packages
- Review the policies attached to the above and recommend updates as required.
- Engage with stakeholders to gather and understand the organisation’s current and future digital needs.
- Develop and implement a digital services strategy.
- Ensure digital platform/software packages in use meet GDPR requirements.
- Responsible for gathering, collating, and publishing the annual information calendars across all functions.
- Support the Head of Organisation to ensure consistent implementation of all new digital tools, platforms, technologies, services, and processes.
- Work with stakeholders at department level to:
- Identify IT training needs for all roles.
- Checklist of required training generated at role level.
- Identify the delivery methods for identified training.
- Work with department heads on training delivery schedules.
- Ensure regular refresher training schedules are in place.
- Liaise with HR Manager to incorporate IT training into induction training for new hires.
- Project management of new digital systems across the organisation.
- Document workflow and data transfer mapping.
- Work closely and collaborate with the Data Coordinator to ensure the digital systems and software are in place and supports their delivery of the maintenance and integrity of all the data relating to all individuals within the organisation.
- Collaborate with existing learning and digital working groups across all functions.
- Deliver/manage the delivery of a standard range of end-user services.
- PCs, Laptops, Hybrid/tablet devices, Office productivity suite, Email, Internet access, Telephone and Cyber security services
- Responsible for the oversight of new digital initiatives.
- Ensure that digital-related initiatives are aligned with all relevant policies and the strategies to support them.
The above main duties are not exclusive and may vary without changing the character of the job or level of responsibility.
- Experience in managing a team/people management skills
- Knowledge of and or background in general database systems
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate different levels of digital confidence.
- The ability to work independently in a methodical fashion.
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Strong project management experience and skills.
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility.
- Experience with regulatory compliance policies and procedures.
- The successful candidate is likely to hold a Bachelor’s Degree and should have a high degree of competence in using digital technology.
- Ideally have 3-5 years of experience working in a project management role.
The successful candidate will be subject to Garda Vetting and references will be taken up before the appointment is confirmed.
Child Protection: This post is subject to acceptable references and clearance from the Garda vetting Bureau as part of the organisation’s legal requirements and commitment to providing a safe environment.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant