Job Reference: PDDIRAIRROUTEDEV
Salary: €Neg DOE
Contract type: Full-time
Location: Saudi Arabia
The Director of Airline Route Development is responsible for attracting new and expanded international and domestic passenger and cargo flights to our clients international Airport and maintaining existing services.
Essential Tasks Include:
- Planning and conducting activities designed to maintain and increase the level of international and domestic passenger and cargo flights.
- Meeting with Airline Planning executives and other senior airline executives worldwide to present route development opportunity proposals in accordance with business plan.
- Tracking status of international bilateral agreements and implementing tactics to exert influence on negotiations between the Saudi Arabia and foreign governments to position the Airport for increased service.
- Maintaining and developing relationships to foster route development efforts.
- Recommending, developing and implementing effective strategies for communicating Airline Route Development initiatives.
- Representing the Airport to a variety of public and private sector airline marketing organizations.
- Directing Consultant services and preparing RFPs and contracts for specialized route development services.
- 5-7 years’ experience in airline planning, revenue management, or marketing or 5–7 years’ experience in airport route development or aviation business consulting.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, finance, economics or related field or equivalent professional experience required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have thorough knowledge of international airline planning, marketing, finance and economics development and thorough knowledge of international sales and marketing and cultural protocols.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.