Plumbing or Pipefitting
Full time, permanent
Dublin City Centre 90%, Leinster 10%
Reporting to the mechanical supervisor with an opportunity in the future in becoming a Supervisor/Manager
Excellent Basic and Company Benefits with a Structured Career Path.
● Supervise and coordinate the activities of facilities personnel and subcontractors .i.e. plumbers, apprentices and sub-contractors
● Running a section of large scale electrical projects.
● Plan and oversee the work timeline to meet the requirements of the project
● Take responsibility for health and safety on site and lead by example
● Coordinate labour, plant, machinery and materials
● Supervise site activity
● Identify materials and equipment that may be required
● Ensure that works are carried out accurately, following the plans and specifications
● Conduct quality control inspections
● Oversee the coordination of subcontractor activities
● Ensure that tasks are completed on time and meet our exceptional quality standards
● Analyse and quickly resolve any work problems that may arise and ensure that all
● QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate (or equivalent) – in Plumbing or Pipefitting
● Electrical Background
● A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a fast paced commercial environment
● Knowledge of construction documentation with the ability to interpret site drawings
● Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, with a particular emphasis on Excel
● Experience of leading a small team is an advantage.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*