Job Reference: ADERPLEA
Contract type: Full-Time Contract / Month to Month c. 3 months
Location: Dublin South / North Wicklow
**Excellent opportunity to join a growing manufacturing medical devices company**
Our client manufactures components for the Medical Devices industry around the globe. They are growing their onsite manufacturing activity with several new product lines in addition to their existing business. A new cloud based ERP system is currently being implemented and our client is seeking a candidate previous experience of an end to end ERP implementation in a manufacturing environment.
Essential: Candidates need to have been part of or lead an ERP implementation from start to finish and with experience of the following modules: Sales, Purchases, Finance, Stock Inventory, Scanning & BOMs for Engineering. Setting up the routing steps particularly for the BOMs and Stock. Setting up the internal processes for the new system.
- Lead in the implementation of a new cloud-based ERP system
- Complete the routing steps for the manufacturing process and set up machine rates, overhead rates, BOMs and stock.
- Migration of some of the client’s data to the new system.
- Collaborating with all areas of the business to ensure a smooth transition
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working on ERP Implementation projects within a manufacturing environment essential
- Knowledge and or experience of Visibility a distinct advantage
- Experience in the transfer of data from the legacy system to the new ERP system
- Experience working with Inventory and BOM’s essential along with finance and sales etc.
- Experience of a manufacturing environment essential along with the above experience.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant