Contract type: Full-time
Location: Dublin (Regular travel to Europe)
Our client, based in Dublin, currently have a vacancy for an International Sales Executive to
develop their new range of office/residential furniture fabrics in the European and UK
markets. This role would initially involve making contact with prospective clients to drive
this new range, and you will be required to travel when safe to do so in order to build and
maintain these relationships. The role will require regular travel but will initially be based out of the clients Head Office in Dublin. This is a full-time permanent position.
- Setting up meetings with key decision-makers to promote the new ranges of fabrics
for office and residential furniture.
- Taking orders and assisting with the management of the order process.
- Introducing our range of PPE fabrics and products by phone to potential customers in
the European (office furniture) and UK (residential furniture) markets.
- Cold calling furniture manufacturers, interior designers etc. in the target territories.
- Coordinating sales drives on an international level.
- Managing own schedule and workload.
- Representing the company in a positive manner during all interactions with clients.
- Assisting our Sales Manager in the development of sales of our new office furniture
fabric ranges on a national level when required to do so.
- Proven track record in developing new business overseas in a competitive industry.
- A willingness to travel on a regular basis (when safe to do so – the majority of travel will
be to Europe).
- A friendly disposition who gets on well with people must be able to build new
relationships and develop those already established with existing customers.
- A high level of integrity, reliability and punctuality.
- A flexible and energetic attitude to work.
- A hungry, enthusiastic individual with a “can-do” attitude that wins sales
- A fast learner who can think on their feet.
- A clear communicator – both written and verbal.
- Commercially aware and capable of engaging customers in a professional manner.
- The ability to provide product knowledge to potential customers.
- To anticipate future demands and formulate effective strategies and corrective plans.
- Sound decision-making skills
- Proven track record driving sales
- Strong organisation, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and be detail orientated
- Positive attitude
- Ability to speak a foreign language (German/Italian/French/Spanish) would be
- Full clean drivers’ licence