Job Reference: SNEXPORTSALESMGRB
Salary: €45-50k DOE
Contract type: Full-time
Location: Dublin 8
Our client, based in Dublin, is a leading manufacturer of seat fabrics and carpets to the airline industry with sales of €45 million in 2019. They wish to recruit an Export Sales Manager to help further develop their sales to the industry.
Reporting to their CEO, our client is seeking an individual with the following qualities:
- Proven track record in winning and developing sales overseas.
- A willingness to travel overseas on a frequent basis – two weeks out of every month, weekend travel not expected.
- A friendly disposition who gets on well with people, must be able to build new relationships and develop those already established with existing customers.
- Professional individual who has experience representing a marketing leading company.
- A high level of integrity, reliability and punctuality.
- A flexible and energetic attitude to work.
- A “can do” attitude that wins sales.
- A fast learner who can think on their feet.
- A clear communicator – both written and verbal.
- The ability to provide product knowledge to potential customers.
- Commercially aware and capable of engaging customers in a professional manner.