Job Reference: ADEXPSM
Salary: €45-50k DOE
Contract type: Full-Time
Location: Dublin 8
Must be willing to travel internationally on a regular basis
Our client is a leading manufacturer supplying the airline industry globally with sales in excess of €45 million in 2019. They wish to recruit an Export Sales Manager to help further develop their sales to the industry.
- Proven track record in winning and developing sales overseas.
- A willingness to travel internationally on a frequent basis – two weeks out of every month, weekend travel not expected.
- A friendly disposition who gets on well with people must be able to build new relationships and develop those already established with existing customers.
- A professional individual who has experience representing a marketing leading company.
- A high level of integrity, reliability and punctuality.
- A flexible and energetic attitude to work.
- A “can do” attitude that wins sales.
- A fast learner who can think on their feet.
- A clear communicator – both written and verbal.
- The ability to provide product knowledge to potential customers.
- Commercially aware and capable of engaging customers in a professional manner.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant