Job Reference: MORFACILITIESENG
Salary: Neg to €60k DOE + Benefits.
Contract type: Full-time
Location: Dublin 2
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Facilities Engineer to manage technical services on a client site. You will report into the Technical Services Director and the Onsite Property Manager.
- Manage scheduled and reactive maintenance as required.
- Comply with schedules ensuring all works are closed out correctly and on time.
- Ensure that all RAMS, PTW’s and service dockets are received and filed.
- Ensure all valid contractors invoices are approved for payment.
- Ensure all legal requirements are met across all sites and report if not possible.
- To act as the primary point of contact for onsite staff within the assigned portfolio.
- Ensure all scheduled maintenance is compliant with relevant legislation and audit ready.
- Participate in clients internal and external audits and risk assessments.
- Ensure that spending is as per technical budget and seek the appropriate approval for additional spending.
- Ensure that self-perform works are priced and managed correctly.
- Ensure clients invoices are issued correctly and in a timely manner.
- Provide clear, accurate, effective reports to clients on schedule.
- Offer value-add to client where possible including alternative solutions to problems.
- Represent our client in a professional manner and to lead certain key technical client contracts.
- Be flexible, contactable and professional at all times.
- Provide assistance for other projects etc when asked.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant