Our client, a long-established textile/fabric manufacturing business is currently seeking to hire a Field Sales/BDM to establish new client relationships and develop new business opportunities with furniture manufacturers across UK and European markets.
About the Role
This role will involve contacting prospective new clients to develop and drive sales opportunities for a new product range. Initially, working from Head Office, you will be required to travel, when safe to do so, to build, develop and maintain client relationships. The post is a full-time permanent position.
About the Team
Our client, is an IT solutions business that builds regulatory reporting software and provides specialised regulatory expertise and customised high-value services to their clients. They are seeking to hire an experienced Regulatory Analyst to join their Managed Services Reg Team.
- Setting up meetings with key decision makers to promote the new office and residential fabric ranges to manufacturers.
- Taking orders and assisting with the management of the order process.
- Reaching out to potential new business customers i.e. Office & Residential Furniture manufacturers across Europe and UK.
- Cold calling Furniture manufacturers, Interior Designers etc., within the target territories.
- Coordinating sales drives on a European level.
- Managing own schedule and workload.
- Representing the company in a positive manner during all interactions with clients.
- Assisting our Sales Manager in the development of sales of our new office furniture fabric ranges on a national level when required to do so.
- Proven track record in developing new business overseas in a competitive industry.
- A willingness to travel on a regular basis (when safe to do so –mostly UK & EU).
- A friendly disposition who gets on well with people, must be able to build new relationships.
- A high level of integrity, reliability and punctuality.
- A flexible and energetic attitude to work.
A hungry, enthusiastic individual with a “can do” attitude that wins sales
- A fast learner who can think on their feet.
- A clear communicator (written and verbal)
- Commercially aware and a professional acumen.
- The ability to provide product knowledge to potential customers.
- To anticipate future demands and formulate effective strategies and corrective plans
- Proven track record in field sales
- Experience selling B2B driving sales
- Strong organisation, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and be detail orientated
- Positive attitude
- Sound decision making skills
- An appreciation for good design, an advantage
- Ability to speak a 2nd EU language, nice to have
- Full, clean driving licence
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant