Job Reference: SNFIRESAFETYCONSA
Salary: €Neg DOE
Contract type: Full-time
Location: Dublin City Centre
Our client is looking for a full-time, permanent Senior Fire Safety Consultant / Access & Use Consultant.
The ideal Candidate should hold a Level 8 Degree, have 6–10 years post qualification experience working within either a Fire Engineering Firm or a Building Surveying Firm, have previous experience as the Lead Designer (Fire Consultancy Services / Access & Use Consultant) on large scale Residential, Commercial, Leisure and Industrial Projects.
The preferred Candidate will be self-motivated, efficient, have the ability to manage his/her own workload, have a clean diving licence, be proficient in AutoCAD and Office software, be commercially aware, well organised, personable and have a flexible approach to work.
The Role will include but is not limited to:
- Appropriate Academic (Honours Degree) and Professional Qualifications.
- Preparation of Fire Safety Certificate Applications & Disability Access Certificate Applications.
- Attending Site Meetings and undertaking Site Inspections.
- Undertaking Fire Risk Assessments, Fire Safety Audits and Access & Use Audits.
- Have an excellent working knowledge of Building Regulations and Building Control Process including TGD Part B, TGD Part M, BS 5588, BS 9991, BS 9999 & BS 8300.
- Undertaking the Role of Ancillary Certifier as stipulated by BCAR.