Locations: Dublin, Ireland or Valencia, Spain
Our client is a trusted global RegTech partner that uniquely brings together innovative technology- driven solutions to support financial services firms in navigating a clear and strategic path through the complex and fragmented global regulatory space. Their solutions and services help firms meet regulatory deadlines while optimizing compliance data, operations and technology.
As a member of the Software Development team, you will participate in the frontend design and development of a brand new online regulatory reporting system.
- Design, develop and maintain core user interfaces and experiences
- Help plan, architect, and implement new features
- Collaborate closely with Design & Product teams to ensure quality, best practices and consistency across the applications and UX
- Provide support and guidance to junior team members
- 5+ years of experience with React, Redux, or React Natives
- Proficiency at implementing responsive designs using HTML
- Desire to continue to learn and drive key decisions in front-end architecture
- Experience using RESTful json services
- Experience supporting and scaling consumer-facing web applications
- Ability and desire to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Full-stack .NET experience and understanding of server-side web interactions is a plus
- Experience with Agile methodology is a plus.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant