Our client is looking for a Function Engineer for Connected Features within the automotive industry to join their team.
Salary: €Neg DOE
Contract type: 6-Month Contract
Location: Gothenberg, Sweden
Working Language: English
We are looking for a Function Engineer to work with Cloud, Connectivity and Connected Features in the automotive industry. Our customer is forming new teams to manage and develop the three different areas in Connected Features:
• Customer Features team
• Vehicle & Driver features team
• Cloud & Connectivity features team
You will also help the transformation from a traditional automotive waterfall ways-of-working to an agile environment, hence previous experience in agile transformation is especially meriting.
Areas within the scope of the role:
– Backend Connectivity
– Automotive OTA
– Car sharing
– Google IOT
– Android framework
– Android Automotive
– Internet connection and MNO
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Define the customer, functional and system requirements on current and Cloud & Connectivity features and functions.
• Supplier management for sourced and/or other content suppliers and Cloud & Connectivity
features and functions.
• Investigate and prepare requirements for global launches.
• Manage the overall and critical path planning for the e2e functions.
• Work together with fellow function owners and the system owners defining customer, function and system requirements for in-house development and sourced services and seamless integration with 3rd party apps and services.
• Working with the test organization to decide the appropriate test coverage and test planning.
• Work closely with customers and stakeholders across organizations to make sure that the
platform provides value to the customers.
• Drive and encourage a culture of data-driven decision
• Support the SW developing teams in quality analysis and product improvements
• M.Sc. Electrical or Computer Engineering.
• At least 5 years of experience in automotive system engineering
• Requirement handling tool (preferred Elektra & System weaver)
• JIRA or other backlog handling tools
• Ability to learn from others quickly to then teach, lead, and apply knowledge
• Ability to lead others, report to a project, and engage effectively in cross-functional organizations
• You have a solid experience working as a system owner/manager and with cross functional teams.
• Comfortable with ambiguity. You are a self-starter and purpose driven and have a strong sense of curiosity
• You are good at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders and customers at all levels
• You have experience car infotainment and connected services and apps
• Experience with software architecture considerations and agile software development method
• Software development experience is a plus.
Work load: 100%
Working language: English