Our client is looking for an engineer with knowledge of function- and system design to join their autonomous drive platform team.
Salary: €Neg DOE
Contract type: 6-Month Contract
Location: Gothenberg, Sweden
Working Language: English
We are looking for an engineer with knowledge of function- and system design to be part of a autonomous drive platform team. In this team our customer design, integrate and verifies complete vehicle solutions for autonomous cars. The responsibility is to define a robust and secure system platform design for our own and external partners’ self-driving functions.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Leads subordinate so that technical guidance and problem solving are provided. Responsible for cross-functional quality assured product solutions with respect to technology cost and properties.
• Controls and reports the progress of the project.
• Supports Project or Subproject Manager Controls and monitors along with the Project Manager program components related to economy and budget.
We are looking for applicants with documented competence and experience of function and system design within relevant areas, not necessarily from the automotive industry. You are used to define, document and verify safety critical systems. Cross-functional way of working is natural for you to reach high quality results in time.
• You probably have a M.Sc. degree or comparable experience.
• Fluency in spoken and written English, as well as a driver’s license (B) with adequate driving experience, is required.
• Very good experience in product development process and good knowledge within the product area.
• Leadership qualities
Work load: 100%
Working language: English