- c. €15 + per hour DOE
- Mon – Fri / 9am-5pm
- South City – close to Dublin 6
- Immediate Start
- 6 month contract
· Responsible for assisting with key fundraising events ensuring the events are well organised, fully supported and deliver net income as per fundraising targets including working with voluntary committees where available for these events.
· Issuing mail-outs, assist with the update and implementation of events plans for key events, including promotion of the events, recruiting participants, following up with participants to ensure funds raised as per fundraising targets, tracking and receipting of this income in the database
· Assisting with Social Media & Website, and follow up with participants to thank them for their participation and fundraising. Update event plans after each event based on feedback and review of key learnings and opportunities for the following year.
· Assisting with stock management
· Update event plans after each event based on feedback and review of key learnings and opportunities for the following year.
· To support the implementation of the Fundraising Strategy and work plan, with a particular focus on Fundraising Events and deliver of fundraising targets related to same
· To work with the Fundraising Manager and Fundraising Team on all areas required to achieve the Fundraising Targets
· Receipting of income and recording all relevant details on the client database
· Follow up calls to donors, assist with the recruitment of volunteers and fundraisers as appropriate
· Provision of content for the quarterly magazine
· Such other tasks assigned by the Fundraising Manager.
· Minimum 2 years previous experience working within an event fundraising role
· High-class interpersonal and communication skills
· Team player with strong people skills
· Proven track record of meeting fundraising targets
· Digital marketing experience desirable – social media management, content & email marketing etc.
· Third-level qualification in Marketing/Communications/Event Management desirable
· Experience running fundraising events including recruitment of participants across different media (traditional and digital)
· Proven ability to build, manage and develop key stakeholder relationships
· Experience in volunteer recruitment and retention
· Good knowledge and experience of community fundraising and charity fundraising in general
· Strong project management and team-playing skills with an ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
· Experience using relational databases and adhering to GDPR guidelines in contact with fundraisers, volunteers and donors.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant