23.099 euro per annum + Commission (uncapped)
40 paid holidays
**Relocation package to Barcelona, Spain – paid flight & 1 month accommodation **
Employment Type: Permanent /Full-Time
Total weekly hours: 40
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 10:00–18:00.
* EU work permit required *
Our client, is a whisky investment company with headquarters in Scotland and sales offices in Barcelona and Singapore are seeking to hire an experienced Sales Executive for their central Barcelona office. As a Sales Executive, you will be part of a team of premiere financial advisors specialising in the sale of investment-grade whisky casks to English speaking investors across Asia, UK and US. You will be providing appealing cask portfolios to clients and supporting them throughout the entire lifecycle of cask ownership. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, driven with the proven abilities to develop new business and assist clients build an investment portfolios of whisky casks.
- Liaising with clients via email and phone call to introduce whisky cask sales.
- Chasing sales leads and following up on opportunities to generate sales by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients by providing support, information, and guidance; recommending new cask opportunities.
- Answering questions about cask specifications and pricing.
- Creating opportunities and managing their own contact list effectively.
- Working closely with design and marketing teams to offer tailored bottling services to meet clients’ individual needs.
- Networking with companies in the industry.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of casks sold and keeping up to date on industry developments by reading current news or attending conferences.
Candidates will ideally possess:
- Min 4-5 years proven track record in sales
- Proven ability to close sales.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong sales planning, prospecting, and organisational skills.
- Interpersonal communication skills.
This job will suit a highly motivated individual with a drive to succeed and a passion for sales. If you also have a great passion for whisky, that’s a plus.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant