Location: North County Dublin
Package: Salary DOE + eligibility for bonus scheme after 6-month successful service.
Our client, a leading Freight/Logistics business location in North county Dublin is seeking to hire an IT Systems Support/Infrastructure Engineer with proven IT support experience to join their IT Department.
This is a “hands- on” role and the successful candidate should be flexible and able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment. As an IT Systems Support / Infrastructure Engineer skilled in Windows, Server, Office 365, Azure and Active Directory, you will be responsible for providing systems support across the organisation. You will deliver, support, and manage network operating systems, physical and virtual server infrastructure, network and backup facilities for the business, as well as monitoring system performance and ensure that systems are operating within required parameters. You will be responsible for setting up workstations/laptops, providing on site & remote support for end users of the business.
Essential Requirements & Attributes:
- Accredited with a Diploma/Degree in an IT-related discipline (Computers / Electronics).
- Min 3 years of IT experience is required working with Active Directory and previous experience of support on a helpdesk.
- Knowledge on Windows 7 + Windows 10, Server 2012/ 2019, Office 365, Azure Cloud, Active Directory & Networking (LAN/WLAN)
- Microsoft certifications: MCITP or MCSE on Active Directory or associated Azure Active Directory authentication technologies is highly desirable or applicable relevant experience.
- Support of on-premises servers, Azure cloud virtual servers and desktops, Microsoft Office 365 and related solutions, including Azure AD, Exchange Online, SharePoint, Teams, Planner, and OneDrive.
- Proactive and self-motivated, who learns quickly and can work under minimum supervision.
- Excellent team player and communication skills essential and enjoys colleague interaction.
- A “hands on” role and must be able to prioritise tasks and must be flexible.
- Troubleshooting and preventative maintenance of IT Systems.
- Undertake IT related projects across the whole company.
- Ability to adapt to change and learn new skills quickly.
- Provide effective on-site support for the company network, email, internet and MS applications.
- Ensure knowledge of the latest emerging technologies is accurate at all times.
- Ability to manage projects from start up to completion.
- Manage Helpdesk in busy environment.
- Admin and other Ad hoc duties.
- General Day to Day administrative duties plus additional duties (as the role evolves)
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant