We now have an opening in our IT team for an IT Engineer/Developer.
Reporting to the IT manager, the successful candidate will be taking an active role in the continued development of various bespoke in-house developed tools.
These tools are used to process data wrt to all activities within the company including lead management/Sales/Customer Service/Billing/ B2B systems etc.
NOTE: Candidates must already be eligible to work in Ireland.
Job key Responsibilities:
- Development of CRM and associated tools (C#,.NET web front end and SQLServer backend.)
- Webservices development
- AWS integration development
- Assist in managing users within company IT environment such as adding users/email accounts etc (minimal)
- Other ad-hoc projects as they arise.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Computer science/Engineering or related field
- 1-3 years industry experience
- Database experience with SQLSERVER 2008 or later would be advantageous (We currently use SQLSERVER 2016).
- Exposure to AWS would be advantageous also as would experience with PHP/MySQL