Location: Clonshaugh, Dublin 17, Ireland.
Hours: 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Salary: €27K Neg DOE
Note: This is a physical job which requires manual handling.
Our client is an international business that specialises in sales and distribution of high-end designer pre-owned luxury fashion accessories to their global customers. With distribution sites in Europe, Northern America and Asia, they are seeking to hire a Logistics Operative to join their busy Logistics Team in Dublin 17. This role will report to the Supply Chain Manager.
• Receive and prepare shipments.
• Trace, track and apply purchase processes.
• Interact with third party logistics service providers.
• Ensure accuracy of all inventories at all times.
• Assist customer service department with inquiries.
• Create packing lists and update shipment information in company ERP system.
• Organise files both hard copy and soft copy.
• Ensure that the warehouse is properly organized to receive incoming deliveries.
• Ensure that all items are properly numbered and tagged.
• Develop warehouse security related work.
• Participate in other projects such as logistics processes standardization and cost optimization.
Required Skills & Characteristics:
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Fluent English
• Excellent communications skills
• Ability to work in autonomy.
• Sense of responsibility
• An interest in logistics and working for an international business
• Ability and willingness to work in a warehouse type positions
• Knowledge of SAP or ERP systems, a definite advantage
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant