€250,000 tax free plus bens
General Mission Summary:
The Innovation Center continuously conduct technology exploration, development, prototyping, and technology transfer work. This includes analysis and identification of potential use cases of the emerging technologies relevant to the financial sector, implement use cases to test and learn how the technology works, identify potential opportunities/limitations for financial sector use, and share lessons learnt guidance across various stakeholders on what the technology can do when applied within particular boundaries. In addition, the center act as a technical reference unit for advanced and emerging technologies, and respond to some selected gaps within internal stakeholders that require utilization of advanced technologies.
- Building AI-based prototypes for Suptech & Regtech applications that include the following:
- Design software architectures.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques.
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
- Lead a software development team on Suptech & Regtech projects (related to the finance sector).
- Handle technical communication with partners.
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc (excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable)
- Experience with data visualization tools (such as MS Power BI, D3, GGplot, etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills in the following programming languages: Python, Apache Spark,
- Familiar with data science approaches in the cloud (on platforms such as Google and AWS)
- Data-oriented personality
- Great communication skills
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*