Construction / Manufacturing
Excellent career advancement
Mon – Friday
Salary and Benefits: very competitive basic salary, Pension, Family health insurance, holidays, flexibility and career advancement
Excellent Client relationship and self-starter
High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
To support the Snr Project Managers in the project delivery function for Ireland.
(30 – 40 small construction projects per year)
· Bachelor’s degree required within the field of Engineering or a technical discipline.
· At least 3 experience of project & construction management.
· Experience of working for a General Contractor acting as principal, delivering multiple construction projects simultaneously for large corporate clients within a fixed price lump sum contract price is essential
· Some knowledge or experience in quantity surveying and construction cost estimation is a distinct advantage.
· A proven track record in effective stakeholder management and communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple work assignments simultaneously, manage multiple or conflicting priorities, and handle a high-pressure working environment.
· Strong MS Skills
· Build strong collaborative partnership with client PM and Sourcing representatives and wider client stakeholders in Engineering, IT, Security and across multiple business units.
· Prepare project documentation, programs, schedules, execution plans and budgets.
· Manage and deliver scope definition, OOM cost estimate, and high-level milestone schedule.
· Liaise with Design and client regarding release and control of design document packages.
· Work with QS and liaise with contractors regarding development of project cost proposals.
· Execute the works once authorized by the client, overseeing and co-ordinating the appointed contractors.
· Conduct regular project status review meetings to keep all stakeholders appraised of progress.
· Oversee works on site to ensure compliance to applicable EHS and QAQC standards and ensure adherence to the planned project delivery schedule.
· Deliver the project to the agreed schedule, scope, quality and budget.
· Manage commissioning and handover process.
· Manage close-out and snagging process.
· Maintain project documentation and status data in online IT system.
· Creation and monitoring of purchase requisitions.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*