Job Reference: PDNETWORKSECADMS
Salary: €70k DOE
Contract type: Full-time
Responsible for managing, maintaining and supporting all voice and data communication networks within the company and between trusted organizations and the Security of the network and its systems.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Managing and administering all Voice and Data Networks, and its components.
- Performance of the network; its security; updates and maintenance; recovery; ongoing enhancement and improvement and inventory.
- Management and configuration of all switches, routers, proxy servers, firewalls, interfaces, load balancers, etc.
- Communications WAN (Wide Area Network) infrastructure.
- Centralised anti-virus management and control.
- Telephony network integration infrastructure, including Voice over IP.
- Secure and supported remote access services – VPN, web access to email, extranet solutions, etc.
- 3rd party support agreements are in place where relevant.
- Network security elements including: Firewalls, Anti-Virus, Intrusion Prevention, Intrusion Detection, Vulnerability management and remediation, Network scanning, VPN Laptop and encryption solution, Email monitoring.
- Maintain an up to-date documentation set for all network and security related policies, processes, configurations and designs.
- Responsible for provision and availability of the Internet Service and Web Filtering.
- Ensure Security standards persist across all network design.
- Review and maintain PCI DSS Compliance.
- Responsible for Disaster Recovery Fail Over and associated networks in the DR site.