- South Dublin
- Fully office based
- €30 – 35k DOE
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: €30,000.00-€35,000.00 per year
Our client is well established non-profit voluntary organisation with a nationwide network working with and assisting individuals in Ireland. Our key focus is the provision of services, information and support for members in Ireland. The Office Administrator / Receptionist role is to ensure the efficient running of the national office, including secretarial duties and general administrative support. The office administrator is also responsible for supporting and coordinating the special events of the client and provides an assistant role to the management team.
Office Management Responsibilities:
· Working closely with all colleagues to ensure the smooth running of the office environment to a very high standard.
· Management of the office meeting room booking system and stationary supplies and office equipment.
· Directing, coordinating, and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling.
· Dealing with new enquiries/phone calls/walk ins.
· Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money.
· Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
· Ensure all post/files are opened, maintained, archived and disposed of if necessary
· Main point of contact for IT Support Company
· Organising meetings, preparing letters, presentations, and reports for the board/staff meetings.
· Assisting in the organisation company events and conferences.
· Processing daily receipting and managing all incoming donations using our CRM database. Issuing Thank you letters and receipts. Dealing with external and internal queries relating to donations.
· Reconciling of monthly donations
· Maintaining the input of data into our CRM database to ensure that the data has been correctly inputted and that we follow GDPR. Cleansing duplications/errors.
· Processing invoices and purchase orders
· Managing the aesthetics of the office: cleaners, lighting etc.
· Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
· Manage car parking allocation.
· Manage Staff office attendance (Roster).
Health & Safety Responsibilities:
· Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation.
· Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date.
· Ensuring the security and safety of all colleagues and guests by continually assessing risks internally and externally.
· 3 years Administrative experience
· Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
· Logical problem solver with good analytical and trouble shooting skills
· Excellent phone manner
· Able to work under your own initiative
· Strong IT skills, full MS Office proficient
· Be self-motivated and flexible
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant