Construction / Manufacturing
Excellent Client relationship and self-starter
High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Completing administrative tasks relating to site processes
Excellent career advancement
Mon – Friday
Salary and Benefits: very competitive basic salary, Pension, Family health insurance, holidays, flexibility and career advancement
The person to assist in delivery of Front of House projects from conception to closeout.
To build a strong collaborative partnership with client PM, Procurement PM, Sub-contractors, sourcing representatives and wider client stakeholders in Engineering, IT, Security and across multiple business units.
Lead the procurement and bid management function for large program of multiple small construction projects in Ireland,
· At least 5 years’ experience of projects procurement, sourcing and contractor cost negotiations, ideally gained from a large program of multiple small construction projects.
· Excellent knowledge of small projects construction supply chain.
· At least 5 experience of working for a General Contractor acting as principal, with responsibility for developing fixed price lump sum project cost proposals.
· Experience of developing project cost proposals for multiple construction projects simultaneously for large corporate clients; ideally fast track office fit-out, commercial refurbishment and M&E upgrade projects.
· Bachelor’s degree in a numerate and / or engineering discipline.
· Outstanding negotiation skills.
· Ability to manage multiple work assignments simultaneously, manage multiple or conflicting priorities, and handle a high-pressure working environment.
· Outstanding client relationship management skills with great client focus.
· Advanced Excel skills with good Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project skills.
· Own and manage strategic contractor negotiations regarding future project pipeline bundling / consolidation opportunities to reduce overall program cost of works
· Close liaison with EMEA regional team regarding project forecasting, upcoming pipeline and potential cost reduction opportunities.
· Extensive client liaison.
· Accountable on cash-flow
· Leading the Change order management on-site, delivery together with Site lead and PM’s the structure and system to assure CO mechanize in place.
· Accountable on Cost saving KPI (vs benchmark and avoidance), working together with the PM’s to achieve our yearly targets.
· Develop a close collaborative working relationship with delivery partner in Ireland and cross the program.
· Ensure the overall procurement / commercial mode of operation being followed by company, Implement change where required.
· Oversee contractor pricing is in line with or below Schedule of Rates.
· Ensure client’s project target costs are achieved.
· Ensure project Costs of Works are at or below market rates
· Support quarterly cost avoids / savings / benchmarking reporting for EMEA region.
· Attend and deliver client presentations
· Manage commercial and contractual relationships with contractors, problem resolution
· Technology – his responsibility to adopt and implement new system to support procurement such as ConWize.
Manage tactical procurement processes:
· Identify, pre-qualify, on board & train new contractors per site & per discipline
· Manage project cost proposal revisions & updates
· Negotiate subcontract terms with contractors
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*