€Negotiable with excellent benefits and scope for growth
Dublin based client
Hybrid role – WFH and office mix
A very well-established and highly regarded IP law firm is seeking an ambitious and experienced Patent Attorney, preferably with a qualification in the Electronics or Computer fields, to join their Dublin office. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly collaborative team within a premier Intellectual Property firm.
The ideal candidate will have excellent legal and technical knowledge with a keen interest in leading-edge technologies, applying a client-focused approach across a variety of technical and business fields. For the successful candidate, there is a high level of scope for growth to a Senior Management role in the short term.
- Provide legal advice on valuable intellectual property rights such as patents, technical data, licenses, designs.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for the intellectual property of clients.
- Conduct legal, technical and scientific research and gather evidence.
- Explain, clarify and simplify complex technical information.
- Offer legal representation to clients in EPO or other on intellectual property matters.
- Provide protection of the client’s intellectual property by enforcing statutory, regulatory and contractual obligations.
- Provide protection of the client’s intellectual property by securing intellectual property rights and patent protection.
- Some travel may be required.
- Qualified European Patent Attorney
- 10 years’ experience in patents
- Preferably an Honours Degree in Electronic, Electrical or Computer-related field but other degrees will be considered depending on experience
- Experience in drafting and prosecuting patents
- Highly knowledgeable on technical, scientific and legal aspects of intellectual property.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to simplify complex information
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural Leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant