Our client is looking for a R&D Principal Engineer join their team.
Salary: €Neg DOE
Contract type: 7-Month Contract
Location: Västerås, Sweden
Working Language: Swedish/English
Initiate and drive technology and/or product development using in-depth technical expertise in a specific area or a broad range of skills in a technical field. Manage or coordinate development projects/activities of substantial impact to the Company. Is an acknowledged expert within relevant parts of the client, in at least one technical discipline/research area. Conducts or coordinates complex analyses and develops recommendations based on sound technology/ engineering practices and business considerations. Plans, conducts and co- ordinates a range of complex technology/ engineering activities encompassing one or more disciplines.
We are looking for an experienced engineer in the area of energy storage and DC protection. The person we are looking for should have the following experience, of which the first 3 are the most important:
• Good understanding of energy storage material and component.
• Good understanding of DC protection component and solution development.
• Experienced in the integration of energy storage system.
• Good understanding of the configuration/sizing and management of energy storage system.
• Good at simulations, including Matlab, PSCAD, etc.
• Experienced in lab testing, for both power electronics level and power level
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish/English