About the Role:
- RegTech Technical Project Manager with responsibility for assisting clients.
- The successful Technical Project Manager will draw on project planning skills, technical implementation skills, have an understanding of financial business data, across asset classes in the regulatory space (to include RTS, SFDR, AIFMD, MMFR, MIFID II, SFTR, Solvency II etc) and superior communication abilities to serve as:
- A link between clients and the organization
- A dedicated resource for client questions on software products, training issues, regulations, and financial data use during the on-boarding process
- A coordinator of all implementation tasks, from initial client contact through to project completion.
- A provider of knowledge with the use of PM tools and techniques, instigation of project controls, identification of dependencies as well as production of project reporting.
- Serve as a conduit for information transfer between our clients, third parties (such as partners or service providers), and internal teams. This includes communicating release update information, client issues, and workflow improvement suggestions.
- Provide technical implementation support, working in conjunction with our SME’s across solutions to ensure effective and efficient implementations
- Provide project management by organizing, planning, and executing all actions required to complete implementation initiatives.
- Provide project status updates that include agenda preparation, chairing project Steering Committee, action noting, status reports preparation, meeting documentation, RAID Log creation and maintenance
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*