Salary: Salary €30-35K DOE plus commission package
Contract type: Full-time Permanent role
Location: Dublin 8
Our client, based in Dublin, is a leading manufacturer of seat fabrics and carpets to the airline industry with sales of €45 million in 2019. they supply 185 airlines worldwide and have grown substantially over the last five years.
They currently have a vacancy for a Sales Development Executive to develop their new range of PPE surgical gown fabrics and surgical gowns primarily in Ireland, and then extending this to the UK when it is safe to do so. This role would involve driving around Ireland and visiting all the hospitals promoting these ranges, taking orders etc. It is envisaged that demand will mean the successful candidate will have to extend this role into the UK, and assist with operations in the US. The role will require regular travel but will be mainly based out of the clients Head Office in Dublin 8. Full time permanent position
- Setting up meetings with key decision makers to promote the new ranges
- Taking orders and assisting with the management of the order process
- Introducing our range of PPE surgical gown fabrics and surgical gowns by phone to potential customers in Ireland initially, and in UK and US markets in time.
- Cold calling hospitals in the target territories
- Coordinating sales drives on a national and international level
- Managing own schedule and workload
- Representing the company in a positive manner during all interactions with clients
- Assisting our Sales Manager in the development of sales of our new office furniture fabric ranges on a national and international level
- Proven track record in developing new business
- A willingness to travel on a regular basis – nationwide initially but will most likely
extend to the UK
- A friendly disposition who gets on well with people, must be able to build new
relationships and develop those already established with existing customers
- A high level of integrity, reliability and punctuality
- A flexible and energetic attitude to work
- A hungry, enthusiastic individual with a “can do” attitude that wins sales
- A fast learner who can think on their feet.
- A clear communicator – both written and verbal.
- The ability to provide product knowledge to potential customers.
- To develop a set of key metrics to measure the effectiveness of customer service.
- To anticipate future demands and formulate effective strategies and corrective