Hours – Initially part-time temporary (Wed-Fri, 08:30 – 14:45), with a view to go permanent with the following hours (Mon-Fri, 08:30 – 15:30)
Salary – €25-30k depending on experience
If made permanent, the position is subject to Garda Vetting, Medmark clearance, and a 6 month probationary period. The successful candidate will also be required to undertake Covid-19 and Child Protection training.
- Front of office management (answering phones/buzzer, liaising with parents, delivery drivers, visitors to school etc.)
- Day to day admin duties, correspondence, post/email management, photocopying etc., maintain office equipment and supplies
- Support Prinicpal and School Staff
- Maintenance of Databases (Aladdin, POD, OLCS)
- Ongoing management of school financial records
- Liaise with representatives of service providers, suppliers, school users etc.
- Administration of enrollment process
- Excellent IT Skills and Phone Manner
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible, good interpersonal skills