6 month rolling contract
- Work alongside business stakeholders, in a pre-project capacity, to develop Business Cases/Do-Ability assessments
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to elicit requirements using techniques such as workshops, interviews, business process maps, user stories and data mapping.
- Produce accurate Business Requirements Documents, Functional Specifications and any other relevant documentation from draft to sign-off, adhering to the confines of our compliance and governance frameworks throughout
- Communicate the requirements to various stakeholders and act as translator between IT and the business to ensure the cohesive alignment of all parties
- Support IT in eliciting non-functional requirements from the business
- Identify and monitor potential risks, gaps and issues to minimise business and IT risk
- Adhere to and support the definition and continuous upkeep of Business Analysis documentation standards, appropriate best practice
- Support all stages of testing through to UAT to ensure that requirements as detailed in specification documents have been delivered and are ready to be deployed
- Minimum of 5+ years experience working in the Financial Services sector (SEPA Payment systems experience an advantage)
- Experience capturing and documenting requirements and use cases, business rules, requirements traceability, UML modelling, user stories, storyboards.
- Understanding of XML and XSD Schema.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to make technical conversations relevant to the business and vice versa
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.*