Senior Customs Clerk
€negotiable depending on experience
*** Working on-site daily / Monday to Friday ***
Due to additional work in relation to Brexit, our client is expanding their team and is now seeking candidates with customs experience particularly in relation to the UK.
- Creating and preparing all relevant customs clearance paperwork and documentation for clients imports and exports
- Liaise with carriers for shipping details and validate all information
- Produce detailed commercial invoices
- Complete Export Customs Entries using the internal system.
- Complete all customs and revenue returns for reporting to both the customer and Revenue
- Compile entries and supporting information to the database.
- Provide support to internal teams
- Other duties as required within the role
- 2 – 5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience and or full knowledge of the current Taric and commodity codes
- Experience of all tariffs and valuations
- Knowledge of and or experience of codes relating to import and export within the food industry
- High level of attention to detail essential
- Fully proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Access,)
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English
*NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client’s requirements, we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Firstaff. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.
Senior Recruitment Consultant